Case Study: Price Manager
Centralise rules and communicate prices
As part of the Fagerhult Group of companies, Whitecroft Lighting has become one of the UK’s leading project lighting and controls suppliers providing solutions across commercial, education, healthcare and retail sectors.
Business Challenge & Driver
- Whitecroft Lighting had invested heavily in automation to reduce the cost of manufacturing their products. However, they witnessed only small improvements in margin.
- A complicated pricing structure, and lack of control over the prices being set led to inconsistent pricing based on discounting.
How Innoware Helped
- Innoware implemented its outprice solution.
- The solution provides a central framework for Administrators to set and manage pricing rules.
- Both internal, external sales, and customer support staff can log into the system and obtain the correct price against set parameters to ensure consistency.
- When a new product is added it is communicated instantly to all users with the correct price.
- Formatted customer specific price lists can be created in minutes.
- Whitecroft Lighting are targeting a 2% growth in profitability year on year for the next 3 years.
- Whitecroft Lighting are looking to integrate additional Innoware services for further opportunities for revenue growth.