Case Study: Price Monitor
Analyse market pricing information consistently
Continental AG, internally often called Conti for short, is a leading worldwide German auto and truck parts manufacturing company specialising in tyres, brake systems, vehicle stability control systems, engine injection systems, and other parts for the automotive and transport industries.
Business Challenge & Driver
- Continental provides a pricing service for all its clients to inform of competitiveness.
- Tyre Pricing Managers were spending days manipulating collected data in spreadsheet tools, and producing associated presentation packs to share with vendors.
- With prices changing daily, the effort to provide up-to-date and accurate information was huge.
How Innoware Helped
- Innoware developed a centralised pricing portal for Conti.
- Prices can be uploaded directly onto the system by the data collection teams or through integration with existing business systems.
- Sales representatives and managers can automatically generate associated presentation reports in seconds.
- Reports can be directly emailed to chosen individuals with pre-set logos and graphics.
- Calculations allow small vendors to be weighted against larger organisations.
- More than 1 million data points are managed, with the system scalable to 10 million for historic reporting.
- Complex calculations and associated reports from this large data set are completed in seconds.
- The product is currently used across mainland Europe and Africa, with plans to roll out globally.
- Innoware has been re-engaged to build a European-wide bespoke price list creation and distribution tool.